Dura Grip - High Performance Non-Slip Epoxy Paint
Dura Grip High-Performance Non-Slip Epoxy Paint is an anti-slip surface coating specifically designed to provide a hard, durable barefoot-friendly textured paint finish on a variety of substrates. Dura Grip non-slip paint is ideal for use on diamond-plate metal ramps, garages, boat decks, trailers, stairs, locker rooms, laundry rooms and other residential and industrial areas where anti-slip protection is desired.
Dura Grip anti-slip paint coatings were designed to prevent slips and falls in your home and business. Built to last, Dura Grip is a tough and durable paint that can be used on multiple types of surface including steel, fiberglass, aluminum, concrete, wood, tiles & natural stone. It’s perfect for both commercial and residential areas and you can walk comfortably on Dura Grip even with bare feet.
Dura Grip anti-slip textured paint is available in three sizes and an assortment of colors including black, clear, dark brown, light gray, medium gray, safety blue, safety yellow, safety red, sand and white.
- Easily applied with a 3/8” nap roller (One included per gallon).
- Clear is also available in a anti-slip water-based formula.
- One quart of non-slip floor paint covers up to 75 sq. ft. / One gallon covers 300 sq. ft.
Installation Instructions (TDS) Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- Dura Grip Non-Slip Paint offers a simple and inexpensive solution to reduce the likelihood of slip-and-fall injuries. Application of our high-performance non-skid textured epoxy coating provides safe foot traffic in both wet and dry conditions.
- Single component, the oil-based anti-slip paint coating is chemical resistant and durable to withstand heavy traffic. Semi-gloss paint coat is available in 10 popular colors and 3 sizes for maximum results.
- Barefoot-friendly texture offers non-skid protection for bare feet and tender paws, making it perfect for decks and patios. Equally effective for tough surfaces such as aluminum ramps, truck lift gates, metal stairs and concrete surfaces.
|Coverage per Sq Ft||75||300||1,500|
|Cost per Sq Ft (Appx.)||$0.87||$0.42||$0.38|
|⅜” Nap Rollers Included||-||1||5|