Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find detailed information about each product?
Installation Instructions and Safety Data Sheets can be found in the “Specifications” tab for each product. These documents can be downloaded for easy reference. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require additional technical support.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- When will I receive my tracking number?
You will receive an email with tracking information as soon as your order is shipped.
- Do you offer same-day shipping?
Generally, orders received before 12:00pm CST Monday-Friday will ship the same day if in stock.
- Can I request overnight shipping?
It depends! With the exception of international shipments and hazardous products, overnight shipping is available for an additional charge. Ground shipments sent to locations in Texas, Oklahoma and some areas in Louisiana could have one day transit time once shipped.
- Will I receive free shipping on international orders?
Free ground shipping is only available within the contiguous United States. Please email email@example.com to receive an international shipping quote.
- Can I pick up my order from your location?
Please contact us to discuss local pick up availability since we do not have a retail location.
- How do I return a product for refund?
Products that are unopened and unused may be returned in original packaging within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Shipping charges are nonrefundable. Customers that wish to return items should refer to our returns page.
- Can I receive a refund for products after 30 days?
No. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, order number and the details for review.
- Do I pay for shipping when returning a product?
Customer is responsible for paying shipping charges for returns. Please keep the shipping box for use for return of hazardous materials. SlipDoctors is not responsible for loss or damage of return packages while in transit. Many couriers offer insurance at additional charge to protect against any loss/damage.
- Do you sell your products at any local stores?
We sell products on our website www.slipdoctors.com and some other online retailers. Currently, our products are not available for purchase in retail locations.
- How do I become a certified installer of your products?
We have suspended the Solution Provider Program due to COVID-19.