Dura Grip - High Performance Non-Slip Epoxy PaintS-CT-DURBLK1GK
Dura Grip High-Performance Non-Slip Epoxy Paint is an anti-slip surface coating specifically designed to provide a UV resistant highly durable, barefoot-friendly textured paint finish on a variety of substrates. Dura Grip non-slip paint is easy to maintain and ideal for use on diamond-plate, metal ramps, garages, boats, decks, trailers, stairs, locker rooms, pools, laundry rooms and other residential or commercial areas where anti-slip protection is desired. It can be used to seal unwanted leaks in floors or grout. Other benefits will prevent salt and corrosion on metal and other surfaces.
Dura Grip anti-slip paint coatings are designed to prevent slip and falls in your home and business. Built to last, Dura Grip is an extremely tough and durable paint that can be used on multiple types of surfaces including steel, fiberglass, aluminum, concrete, asphalt, painted surfaces, wood, sports courts, and wood decks. It’s perfect for both indoors or outdoor commercial or residential areas and you can walk comfortably on Dura Grip even with bare feet.
Dura Grip anti-slip textured paint is available in an assortment of colors including black, clear, dark brown, light gray, medium gray, safety blue, safety yellow, safety red, sand, and white.
Primer - Coating Metal, Concrete or Wood? Primer is recommended! Purchase your primer with a roller. Click here to purchase Dura Grip primer
Garage Floors - Dura Grip is highly recommended for garage floors. Use two coats and allow dry time of 36 hours. For best adhesion, we recommend adding the adhesion promoter - 1 x bottle per gallon of Dura Grip.
Boats - Dura Grip is an exceptional fiberglass boat coating on metal and fiberglass. Dura Grip offers slip resistance with a great look and feel. Substrates must be cleaned, dry and free of dust, dirt, oil, grease, soil, soap residue, wax, flaking paint and other soluble contaminants.
Dura Grip Roller - Click here to buy more
Even when wet, your slippery floor’s slip resistance after the non-slip solution will surpass ANSI A137.1, A326.3 or B101.3 standards.
0.42 Wet DCOF - ANSI B101.3
0.45 Wet DCOF – ANSI A137.1 / A326.3
0.55 Wet SCOF - ANSI B101.1
Want more traction to this coating? Purchase Extra Grip to increase the texture when needed! Examples are ramps, construction areas, work boot environments, and more.
- Easily applied with a 3/8” nap roller (One included per gallon).
- Clear has a slight amber tint.
- One quart of non-slip floor paint covers up to 75 sq. ft. / One gallon covers 300 sq. ft.
Have questions about this product? Be sure to view the FAQsInstallation Instructions (TDS) Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Color Chart Primer available here!
- Dura Grip Non-Slip Paint offers a simple and inexpensive solution to reduce the likelihood of slip-and-fall injuries. Application of our high-performance non-skid textured epoxy coating provides safe foot traffic in both wet and dry conditions.
- Single component, the oil-based anti-slip paint coating is chemical resistant and durable to withstand heavy traffic. Semi-gloss paint coat is available in 10 popular colors and 3 sizes for maximum results.
- Barefoot-friendly texture offers non-skid protection for bare feet and tender paws, making it perfect for decks and patios. Equally effective for tough surfaces such as aluminum ramps, truck lift gates, metal stairs and concrete surfaces.
- Roller Included with Each Gallon & 5-Gallon Case includes x5 Rollers (Click here to buy more)
- To see gallery page of the product click here.
|Coverage per Sq Ft||75||300||1,500|
|Cost per Sq Ft (Appx.)||$0.87||$0.42||$0.38|
|⅜” Nap Rollers Included||-||1||5|
• Immediately wash off the productwith soap and waterif it comes in contact with skin.
• Use product in a well-ventilated area.
• Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
• If you scrape, sand or remove old paint from any surface, you may release lead dust. LEAD IS TOXIC. Contact the National Lead Hotline at 1-800-424-LEAD or www.epa.gov/lead
Recommended Safety Equipment:
• Chemical-resistant gloves must always be worn
• Clothing to cover all skin areas
• Eye protection
• Rubber boots
Surface Preparation varies by surface. Please see technical data sheet for specific surface preparation instructions. Do not apply when the surface temperature is above 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
Step 1: For exterior applications,check weather conditions to be certain rain or dew is not imminent before the product has had the opportunity to dry fully after application.
Step 2: TEST:Dura Grip should be tested on a small inconspicuous area before full application
Step 3: MIXING: Use paint shaker or hand stir to thoroughly mix before using. Stir occasionally during use.
Step 4: APPLICATION: Apply with a 3/8” nap rollerin 1-2 coats (2 coats recommended). Using SlipDoctors 3/8” nap roller, apply Dura Gripin uniform coats applying with light even pressure. For best performance, avoid thick coats. Second coat should be applied at a right angle to the first coat.
Step 5: CLEAN UP:While Dura Grip is still wet, equipment may be cleaned withsoap and water. Once dried, equipment may be cleaned with a solvent such as xylene.
Maintenance: General cleaning and maintenance, use a light pressure rinsing. For best results to remove oily deposits or other foreign matter, apply pH-neutral cleaner at recommended dilution rate and scrub lightly with a soft bristle deck brush. Do not use alcohol-based cleaners, such as Pine-Sol or Fabuloso
Love it. Works & Looks great
I put this on my house boat deck looks very good and easy to apply. You need to put at least 2 coats on , I put 3 coats for extra protection.
Was exactly what I was looking 4
My brother has used this product. He recommended it to me for my aging sidewalk. I am so pleased with the results. Next year I will do the whole garage floor!
Customers Who Purchased This Item Also Viewed
Tuff Grip or Tuff Grip Extreme - Aggressive Traction Non-Skid Floor Paint