Deck Grip - Indoor & Outdoor Non-Slip Sealer for Concrete
Deck Grip is an anti-slip sealer for concrete and other stone surfaces. This versatile non-slip coating is non-yellowing, water-based acrylic and is easy to apply. Deck Grip non-slip concrete & tile sealer results in a clear, semi-gloss and barefoot-friendly finish that is chemical resistant, UV resistant and highly durable. The included additive must be mixed with the anti-slip sealer to increase surface traction and provide an effective non-slip coating. Deck Grip is the perfect anti-slip solution to treat slippery pool decks, stone or concrete decks and natural stone surfaces where anti-slip protection is desired.
Even when wet, your slippery floor’s slip resistance after the non-slip solution will surpass ANSI A137.1, A326.3 or B101.3 standards.
0.52 Wet DCOF - ANSI B101.3
0.53 Wet DCOF – ANSI A137.1 / A326.3
0.62 Wet SCOF - ANSI B101.1
- Great for bare feet
- Use it on pool decks and sealed concrete
- One 3/8” nap roller included per gallon
- Deck Grip is available in 1 gallon and 5-gallon pails
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- It dries clear with a semi-gloss finish and is easy to apply
- One gallon covers 300 – 600 square feet
|Coverage per Sq Ft||300-600||Appx 2,500|
|Cost per Sq Ft (Appx.)||$0.25||$0.23|
|⅜” Nap Rollers Included||1||5|