Floor Grip - Non-Slip for Vinyl & Wood Flooring
Our exclusive roll-on anti-slip coating is a clear, water-based urethane sealer designed for creating an anti-slip coating on interior wood, vinyl, vinyl composition tile (VCT), cork, laminate, linoleum surfaces, and more.
Once applied with our proprietary additive and crosslinker (both included), Floor Grip provides a durable high-traction surface that is both scratch and chemical resistant. A great solution for human feet and dog paws to prevent slipping. Floor Grip will dry in 6-12 hours and is good for interior or exterior applications. Ideal for hospitals, hotels or any facility that requires slip resistance and a lustrous sheen. Available in gloss or matte finish.
Even when wet, your slippery floor’s slip resistance after the non-slip solution will surpass ANSI A137.1, A326.3 or B101.3 standards.
0.51 Wet DCOF - ANSI B101.3
0.53 Wet DCOF – ANSI A137.1 / A326.3
0.67 Wet SCOF - ANSI B101.1
- Now available in matte or gloss finishes.
- One 3/8” nap roller included per gallon.
- Ideal for kitchens, living rooms, bathrooms, or any place with wood or VCT floors
- Additional nap rollers available for purchase here.
- Bonding agent recommended for laminate floors (sold separately)
- Coverage: One gallon covers 500 – 600 square feet
|Coverage per Sq Ft||500||2,000|
|Cost per Sq Ft (Appx.)||$0.25||$0.23|
|⅜” Nap Rollers Included||1||4|