Portable Skid Resistance Tester
The portable skid resistance tester (also known as the portable Pendulum Tester) is an effective slip test tool used for anyone with a responsibility to minimize the risk of accidents arising as a result of slippery floor surfaces.
This portable skid resistance tester is used by floor and tile manufacturers, health and safety consultants, material testing laboratories, leisure centers, cleaning and maintenance companies and many others.
The skid resistance tester complies with all relevant international standards, including:
- BS EN 16165:2021 Annex C
- BS EN 13036-4:2011
- BS EN 1097-8:2020
- BS 812-114:1989
- BS 7976-1:2002+A1:2013
- AS/NZS 4663-2013
- ASTM E303-93:2018
- AS/NZS 4586-2013
- For lab or field use
- Low friction arm, and lightweight pointer
- Repeatable and reproducible
- Optimal for calculating skid resistance of surfaces
- Arm position adjustments hold the circular path, even when operated on sloping surfaces
The portable slip resistance tester comes with the following accessories:
- Perspex Setting Gauge
- Tools Wallet
- Water Bottle
- Product Dimensions: 28.3 x 28.7 x 8.7in (720 x 730 x 220mm), WxDxH.
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 85.0lb (38.56kg).
- The skid resistance tester comes with a detailed user manual.
- For maximum portability, the tester comes in a protective flight case with multi-directional wheels. This ensures the equipment is safe and secure during transportation.
- If the tester is purchased without a flight case, the device will be sent in a fitted, foam-filled export carton.